So now I’m calling an accountant’s office.
accountant is someone who deals with the money and taxes for companies. The company is called Grey Suit Accountants and I’m calling from a company that sells printers to talk to Samantha about buying a printer from us. Here we go:
● Hello Grey Suit Accountants. How can I help you?
● Hello. This is Dave Taylor from Big Ink Printers. Could I speak to Samantha please?
● I’ll check if she’s available, could you hold the line for a moment?
● Yes, no problem.
● Hello. I’m afraid Samantha’s on the other line at the moment. Could I take I message?
● Ok. fine. Could you tell her that William Smith called from Big Ink Printers I’d like to know whether she received the email I sent her yesterday with our catalogue and prices. She can call me back on 654983102.
● I’ll just check the number. Is that 654983102?
● Ok. Mr Smith. I’ll let her know.
● Thanks a lot.
● Have a nice day.
How can I help you? I’m afraid…
Can I take a message?
Could I speak to …? Could you tell her Thanks a lot